What makes us special?
Realising a capital event
We focus on applying innovation to enable each MGA cell to achieve an ‘end game’ capital event from the incubation period.
We do this through:
- Aligned interests – building shared aims that recognise the needs of each cell and how we can help them achieve their goals.
- Capital investment – enabling growth at different stages in the business plan – start up, development and potential acquisitions.
- Business development – using our extensive market contacts to deliver new business in the cell’s target markets.
A la carte services menu
Comprehensive range of specialist services available as a menu and geared to facilitating growth in an appropriately controlled environment.
Bespoke services menus – each cell can select the services they need to operate with maximum efficiency in a controlled and regulated environment.
Growth-oriented services – including capital provision, leveraging our market contacts and enabling the cell to open up new revenue streams – all backed by business development and marketing specialists.
Specialist service providers – our internal providers are supported by external providers whose sole focus is their area of expertise, and they all deliver to defined service standards.
Opportunity to join a passionate and entrepreneurial team where you’ll feel in the right place to make a difference and stand out from the crowd.
- Dynamic – empowering people to be ambitious and successful.
- Determined – working with energy and enthusiasm to hit defined goals.
- Disciplined – respecting the value of appropriate controls and market standards.
- Focused – focused businesses and focused activity for profitable growth.