A Great Place to Work
- Healthcare – We have three medical plans, a dental plan, and a vision plan.
- Health Savings Account– Employees in a Health Savings Account plan may open and make contributions to a Health Savings Account. Pro will contribute to the account on a quarterly basis.
- Flexible Spending Accounts– Employees may participate in a Healthcare and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance– Pro provides these to each eligible employee at a rate of two times their annual salary up to $300,000.
- Optional Life Insurance– Employees may purchase additional life and AD&D coverage on themselves, spouses, and dependent children.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability– Pro provides these to all eligible employees.
- 401(k)– The Pro IS, Inc. 401(k) Plan allows employees to participate after one month of employment. The company match is 100% of the first 3% that the employee contributes.
- Paid Time Off– We offer Paid Time Off. Employees start with 17 days per year.
- Floating Holidays– Employees are given two floating holidays to use in a calendar year.
- Holidays– Pro observes the following paid holidays: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, and Christmas Day.
Training and Development
We believe that investing in the professional development of our people is essential for our on-going success, ensuring we invest in the future of all our employees.
Pro recognises the importance of learning and to support the achievement of personal goals and the development of professional capability to boost our business performance and your own; the development of our people is ongoing throughout your employment.
Our knowledgeable team managers will coach you and provide guidance to support your success, giving you the tools and knowledge to succeed from day 1. All UK employees have access to the CII’s Insurance Assess system which provides modular courses to enhance your insurance related learning.
We are also committed to supporting our employees in acquiring professional and technical qualifications. Whether this be CII or other relevant professional qualifications we consider all requests to enhance the services we deliver and your professional development.
Every employee meets regularly with their line manager where 2-way feedback is encouraged and supported. Together you will define the skills and knowledge needed to achieve and continue to deliver success in your career and our business.
Employee Referral Scheme
Pro will pay an introduction bonus to any member of staff who introduces a candidate that we subsequently employ as a result of that introduction.
Once a candidate joins the employee will receive a financial reward starting from £250 (or country specific currency).
Get in touch with the Recruitment team
If you would like any further information about joining Pro please email us at email@example.com