A cost-effective solution to managing delegated authorities
Delegated authority arrangements are a matter of risk versus reward. They provide an opportunity to access new markets and specialist expertise, but they require effective risk-based controls to be in place.
By outsourcing your delegated authority management to Pro, you can increase your commercial strength while minimising your risk and protecting your corporate reputation.
Our services cover everything from coverholder management through to bordereaux processing, claims management, technical accounting, regulatory reporting and credit control.
As the leading provider of coverholder and delegated claims authority audits to the insurance and reinsurance markets, Pro can offer a cost-effective solution to managing delegated authorities that is aligned to your unique risk appetite. Pro is registered on the Lloyd’s AiMs system to provide both coordinated and solo audits.
Our delegated authority management service includes:
- Improved collection performance of risk bound, premium and claims bordereaux
- Bordereaux mapped to market standards
- Reconciliation at declaration level across all bordereaux types
- Improved bordereaux quality
- Access to coverholder online conduct risk portal
- Regulatory and contractual compliance checks
- Comprehensive reporting pack including online dashboard
- Structured data extract for delivery into third party systems
- Delegated underwriting and claims audits
Maintaining your reputation
Our delegated authority service is geared towards ensuring that the reputation of your organisation doesn’t suffer for your decision to outsource.
Extending your reach
By giving you the confidence to allow coverholders to adopt your brand, security and ratings, you’re strengthening your commercial reach.
Keeping you compliant.
Our team works in a fully regulated environment, so you can rest assured on all matters of compliance.